[wp-forums] Be on the lookout for a specific issue with WordPress 3.1.3

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Thu May 26 05:58:26 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 9:25 PM, Mika A Epstein <ipstenu at ipstenu.org> wrote:

> Funny you say it...  I just found
> http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/17556
>
> I get the warnings on my site, and this topic seems to be just what you're
> talking about.
>

> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-313-media-library-stops-working-after-upgrade?replies=3#post-2131832

Thanks. Turns out a whopping four (or so) plugins in the entire plugin
repository actually trigger the major problem. So I don't think we'll be
seeing a 3.1.4 for this.

Both the minor and major problem are easy to diagnose ("Warning! Warning!"
and "Look ma, no attachments," respectively). Individuals can now be
referred to Hotfix plugin -- http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/hotfix/.

If you could still give the list a heads up on any threads, I'd like to post
in them apologizing for the inconvenience. Many thanks.

Nacin