[wp-forums] Lost username, can't seem to recover

Matthew Braun mjbraun at leydenjar.com
Tue May 17 16:36:24 UTC 2011

Apologies in advance, but I seem to be having a similar problem as mentioned here:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/lost-username-and-not-receiving-emails

Namely, that I can't seem to recover my wordpress.org forum username (nor can I create an account as my email already exists) but I'm not given the option to have my username sent to me. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but some guidance would be greatly appreciated! This is using the email that I'm sending this message from right now, namely: mjbraun at leydenjar.com

Thanks!

--
Matthew Braun
mjbraun at leydenjar.com