[wp-forums] Problem getting the password back

Daniel Trezub daniel3ub at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 00:33:08 UTC 2011

Hi, folks.

I am trying to recover my password but I never get the email with
instructions. All my mail (even from very old accounts) is delivered to my
gmail account, so there is very very little chances that I've registered
with an email I no longer use.

When I try to recover the password, I receive the following message: "An
email has been sent to the address we have on file for you. If you don’t get
anything within a few minutes, or your email has changed, you may want to
get in touch with the webmaster or forum administrator here.", but there is
no link in the "here" or any other instructions regarding where in earth
this "here" refers to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
=====
Daniel Trezub
http://www.gameblogs.com.br