[wp-forums] Closed the 3.1 troubleshooting thread

Merci Javier mercijavier at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:25:55 UTC 2011

Mika,

Thank you for taking the time to compile and organize all the
troubleshooting tips for WP 3.1. It is very much appreciated. I've pointed
to that thread many times in WP.org and BP.org forums and many have found
resolutions to their upgrade woes there :-)

There are still other BuddyPress users who have not upgraded to WP 3.1
because they're waiting for all BP-compatible plugins to be updated first.
I've bookmarked your topic for reference.

Once again, thank you for your work.

Cheers.

Mercime