[wp-forums] Added com vs org warning to the forum welcome

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Mar 10 12:19:04 UTC 2011

Couldn't it check for *.wordPress.com in the posts?

"Hi, you look like you're posting about a blog hosted on WordPress.com - did you know that's not actually related to this site?"

I think the admin bar is a success. Yes, people don't like it, but the fact that anyone posted FOR it at all astounds me. Everyone I know personally either liked it or liked how easy it was to get rid of. (On one site, I was told "Hey! The BuddyBar is even more useful now!"). The fact that we can plug into it is awesome sauce :) and the snack bar plugin makes multisite soooo easy.

Though that reminds me. There have been a few kevetches about the Network Admin move, and the change to search needing a * for wildcards. But those are pretty minor.