[wp-forums] Weather Vane has gone from weird to wild

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Wed Mar 2 04:23:01 UTC 2011

Isn't it kinda sexist (maybe in a reverse way) that he assumes you (and esmi) are guys? (Hey that's why my profile avatar is my feet sporting my red painted toenails.  You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to think that was a guy! :D )

Thanks for that bit of levity tonight.  And ladies (and dudes, too), if you aren't pi$$ing someone off, you're doing something wrong!

Joni Mueller
Pixelita Designs
http://www.pixelita.com