[wp-forums] 3.2 troubleshooting (ahead of the curve!)

Kevin Gagel gagel at cnc.bc.ca
Tue Jun 28 19:51:51 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: wp-forums-bounces at lists.automattic.com
[mailto:wp-forums-bounces at lists.automattic.com] On Behalf Of
ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 12:06 PM
To: wp-forums at lists.automattic.com
Subject: Re: [wp-forums] 3.2 troubleshooting (ahead of the curve!)

[Kevin Gagel] snip...

So with THAT in mind, I pulled both the 'site link Otto Fix' and the 'HTML
font' bits and instead put in this:

<strong>I don't like how the new admin section looks</strong>

The WordPress Dashboard was designed with the future direction of WordPress
in mind and there are no plans to revert it.

[Kevin Gagel] May I suggest that this sentence is somewhat
confrontational... At least the "there are no plans to revert it" part.

Perhaps something like these may be accepted by the end user more easily...
The WordPress dashboard has been redesigned in anticipation of the future
direction of WordPress.
Or
The WordPress dashboard's appearance has been redesigned for future versions
of WordPress.

The use of appearance may be correct or not.
The use of redesigned could possibly be replaced with reconfigured, or not.
You all would know better than I.