[wp-forums] Notice: We reset all passwords on WordPress.org

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 01:25:49 UTC 2011

I've seen several threads specifically from plugin devs earlier in the day
who couldn't update their plugin via svn.  I know I've been away from the
forums for a bit, so I don't know if I should go ahead and respond to each
with a link to the wp.org post or not.

I'm assuming since there are subscribe to replies now, that might be the
best way to let the individual know, but curious if that's the best
approach?

~miklb