[wp-forums] Can't commit changes to no-more-frames

Christopher Ross cross at thisismyurl.com
Tue Jun 21 17:58:33 UTC 2011

Hi all, I'm trying to update one my plugins today but get an error back that I don't have permission to update no-more-frames. I've checked that my passwords/name are accurate

> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to MKACTIVITY request for '/!svn/act/7d186f1a-b049-4c0a-8328-a3068b63230e'

Anybody have a suggestion of what I could be doing wrong? It's always worked in the past.

Chris

__

Christopher Ross (cross at thisismyurl.com)
http://thisismyurl.com
WordPress Consulting, Design & Programming

Toronto - (416) 900-3731