[wp-forums] What do we think of this?

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Tue Jul 26 16:25:22 UTC 2011

And the TOS seem to conflict with the feature set, since there are autoinstallers for the popular CMS systems such as WordPress, Joomla!, etc.  But I don't think that was the kind of "script" that the service seeks to ban anyway.  But good call on the "No ads," and yet they reserve the right to place ads on your free site.

Joni Mueller
Pixelita Designs
http://www.pixelita.com