[wp-forums] Nit sure what this user is up to.

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Thu Jul 21 15:21:28 UTC 2011

on 21/07/2011 14:03 Kathryn Presner said the following:
> Not sure if relevant, but Facebook has this info tied to that email
> address:
>
> Evan Mae Avena Villanueva - QA Tester at
> Simplex-Internet-Philippine-Inc
> https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1376692933

According to her WP profile, she works for an ISP. I wonder if the WP
forums fall under her Facebook "Testing Ehehe". It certainly looks like
she's testing something. Most of her posts are in Installation, so my
initial thought was "spammer" but no spam as yet. Just weird short posts
with the odd bit of script that don't relate to anything.

Mel