[wp-forums] Akismet Hacking Thread

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Wed Jul 13 15:26:40 UTC 2011

ANY known file is a security concern.  Did you know WP and Drupal have index.php files? ZOMG!  Backdoor hack!

Like I said, just because your house has a window doesn't make it more or less secure. Just don't leave the damn window OPEN. It's not the web app, and they ALL have the same flaw/hole, it's the sever not being secured correctly.