[wp-forums] Phrase Vices Poet - Closed a topic, may unleash a sh**storm

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Jan 23 15:10:50 UTC 2011

He bears watching....

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/akismet-really-sucks-now/

It devolved pretty fast, and I suspect he's going be the kind of guy who opens up a topic bitching about moderation assholes etc etc, which ... that's why I slept on it before closing the topic.  We were ACTUALLY being helpful to the OP about it until PVP showed up to bitch and tout captcha.

Looking at his posts, he's basically hitting up a bunch Akismet/spam posts and touting KeyCAPTCHA (plugin for WP). Not against any rule, but not good community behavior.

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org