[wp-forums] Deleting accounts

Kathryn Presner zoonini at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:47:05 UTC 2011

What is the chance that someone (other than her) is actually going to
Google her name as one word - i.e. nataliemckeating?

Unless I'm misunderstanding the problem, I think she might be worrying
for nothing, really. When you search for her actual name spelled as
two words - Natalie Mckeating - the WordPress posting is nowhere to be
found on the first few results pages.

kp