[wp-forums] Deleting accounts

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Dec 2 18:58:51 UTC 2011

I know we don't, but. I have nataliemckeating emailing me because of a 'link' in her post from 2008 that points to a URL with her full name.  There's no link IN the post, but after some back and frothing about how she shouldn't email me (and how I state that's for paid support only pretty clearly, etc) I sort this out.

She means she doesn't like how her profile link has her full name in the URL.  Basically, she's annoyed she make her forum ID her full name and wants it 'fixed.'

Going past the RTFM-ness of it all, I concede she has a valid point (though 3 years out, this seems a little silly, I try not to pre-judge someone else's tinfoil paranoia :) ).  Anyone see a problem with me nuking her account?