[wp-forums] intro, and a question about removing wigits from my sight

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:29:28 UTC 2011

Hello to all I'm new to wordpress but am getting along with it fairly well. I do have one problem. If you go to http://tffp.marrie.org where my wordpress sight is, I removed the widgets  in the themes section in my control panel, how ever,  I see the headings of the widgets I removed and a search box which I don't want present. is there a way I can remove the search box, which I did remove in the widgets area in my control panel  and the heading placeholders? and have it take effect on all pages?

Thanks all and I am loving wordpress for its flexibility and ease of use.

Take care all.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.
MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com