[wp-forums] Server issues

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Tue Sep 28 22:18:59 UTC 2010

on 28/09/2010 23:02 Otto said the following:
> Looks like it cleared itself up. Cache must have been strange for a minute.

Lasted a lot longer than a minute. Plus there were plenty of the "server
issue" wordpress.com pages coming up on some posts. Other posts were empty.

I've got a nagging feeling that something in the Akismet queue clearing
process might be involved. The slowdown (and eventual semi-collapse)
started as soon as I began clearing out 3 pages of posts in the queue.
I've seen similar slowdowns associated with the queue clearance before.

Mel