[wp-forums] (no subject)

James C Gardner jcgeaster at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 22:37:32 UTC 2010

 Hi there, I seem to have lost my way and need some technical assistance. ie HELP!

I am sure I have the right username for my wp.org blog but no e-mail has been sent through when I have requested my password.

Perhaps I have the wrong username, but I don't believe so, it is     allgood

I have tried other usernames and am told they are not valid usernames, so this must be the one. How do I find out if it does match my e-mail, and or if the account has been de-activated for some reason?  Thanks, James.