[wp-forums] Regarding Custom Titles

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 00:03:12 UTC 2010

So, I'm going to gather from all of this that most of think that having really customized titles is a good idea, with the exception of the word "Volunteer."  Either we all have to use "volunteer," or none at all.

In that case, I've upgraded my career path to "Support Mage".

Let's have some fun with this! :)

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com