[wp-forums] Regarding Custom Titles

Mr mist listswpforum at mist.org.uk
Tue Sep 21 08:49:21 UTC 2010

In message <4F16AB38-96AF-4B94-AEF8-00846C187B8B at gmail.com>, James Huff
<macmanx at gmail.com> writes
>Personally, I haven't decided what I'd like to do, hence I'd love to
>hear your thoughts.  Should we continue as is?  Should we proudly
>display our role?  Should we get creative and come up with our own
>titles?  Should we keep a list of admins and mods on the Codex page?

I've been the forum janitor for a while now. It was an internal joke to
amuse myself more than anything, and befitted what I have been doing,
which is generally cleaning up the Codex and forums of trash.

Certainly it doesn't stop people coming to me directly for advice, as my
server feedback form email log would testify to.  (Oh for a PM system on
.org)

I suppose I wouldn't awfully mind switching back to "Administrator", but
it'd so dull, I'd prefer to stay as the janitor. ;)
--
mrmist