[wp-forums] Looking for WP Friends to Follow on Twitter

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 08:14:15 UTC 2010

I hope this isn't a breach in protocol, just the best way I could think of to contact everyone.

i'm new to Twitter (yeah, about time), and I'm trying to follow all of my WP friends.  Some of you I have found, but some of you I can't (maybe you don't want to be found?).

If you're looking to add another follower to your list, let me know where I can find your profile, or feel free to follow me. :)

http://twitter.com/MacManXcom

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com