[wp-forums] Content Theft on the Forums

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 10:23:30 UTC 2010

Agreed, but instead of a public response, I'll send an email.

He's one of our more frequent helpers, which is why I was trying to deal with it as quietly as possible (hoping he'd catch on to the edits). I don't want this to turn into a public spectacle with him in the middle.

________
James Huff
http://macmanx.com
http://weblogtoolscollection.com