[wp-forums] Inappropriate username?

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Thu Oct 21 19:55:52 UTC 2010

I think WP is acceptable. I myself have several domains with the text string "WP" in them (and think of the famous WeLoveWP.com) but they are not my user name. Although I think that is a possibility someone else could have their "WP" domain as a username. I don't think WP is over-reaching. Knocking out "themes" would knock out some great sites, but again, that assumes a person's username is also his web site URL.

Joni Mueller
Pixelita Designs
http://www.pixelita.com