[wp-forums] This post looks suspiciously advertastic

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Sun Oct 17 15:44:07 UTC 2010

I know that.  And as I said, I had a somewhat "nasty" encounter with someone on a WP group on LinkedIn who was blatantly promoting his "services" -- completely off the topic mind you -- with a domain that had "WordPress" in it and when I simply posted the link, as you did below, OMG, you would have thought I'd killed his closest.  I got a barrage of ugly emails accusing me of racism and asked me repeatedly why I was "picking on" him.  So since that time, I just decided to let Matt's lawyers hunt 'em down. :)

Joni Mueller
Pixelita Designs
http://www.pixelita.com