[wp-forums] This post looks suspiciously advertastic

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 06:14:51 UTC 2010

Personally, I really don't care for people who do nothing more that post "You could do it the hard way, or hire me."  If we were allowed to do that, I think we could all make some extra money by replying the same way.

I can see it now; Q: Help I have a white screen of death. A: Well, there are a few things to try, but they're rather technical.  Hire me, and I'll take care of it for you.

Straight solicitation has never been allowed on the forums.  If we're going to start allowing this, I see no reason to not sell my own services on the forums more often.

I have slashed the post.  If anyone wants to bring it back, go for it, but I find it insulting to all of the time that I have volunteered on the forums.

________
James Huff
http://macmanx.com
http://weblogtoolscollection.com