[wp-forums] who undeleted the topic?

andrea_r andrea at ronandandrea.com
Mon Oct 11 19:19:58 UTC 2010

Only one "shoulda" to add and that's a link to

http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Welcome#Warn_About_Adult_Content

really, that's all that should be needed.

(maybe someone can now add no swear words either)

A.

Joni Mueller wrote:
> Well, if that user has been on the WP support forums for four years (I've been on about six), she should know how to handle a NSFW URL.  But that wouldn't be the first time I've gone onto a support forum (WP and others) and clicked on a link and Eeeeep! There's nudity or some other thing that had I been at my OTHER job (white glove law firm) it would have raised eyebrows.
>
> I do think that a single succinct sentence clarifying the procedure for her one more time and then MOVING ON is superior to dragging it out.  Now it's just becoming churlishness.  IMHO of course. :)
>
> I think she got the point and I don't think anymore voices need to "weigh in" or "clarify" that thread.
>
> Joni Mueller
> Pixelita Designs
> Web Design | Graphic Design | Copywriting
> http://www.pixelita.com
> joni at pixelita.com

Andrea Rennick, writer of http://wpmututorials.com
Consulting at http://ronandandrea.com
now with Google Apps action. ;)
Phone: 1-506-276-4856 NA East Coast work hours, Mon-Fri only please