[wp-forums] who undeleted the topic?

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Mon Oct 11 19:08:37 UTC 2010

Well, if that user has been on the WP support forums for four years (I've been on about six), she should know how to handle a NSFW URL.  But that wouldn't be the first time I've gone onto a support forum (WP and others) and clicked on a link and Eeeeep! There's nudity or some other thing that had I been at my OTHER job (white glove law firm) it would have raised eyebrows.

I do think that a single succinct sentence clarifying the procedure for her one more time and then MOVING ON is superior to dragging it out.  Now it's just becoming churlishness.  IMHO of course. :)

I think she got the point and I don't think anymore voices need to "weigh in" or "clarify" that thread.

Joni Mueller
Pixelita Designs
Web Design | Graphic Design | Copywriting
http://www.pixelita.com
joni at pixelita.com