[wp-forums] resolved threads & closing

andrea_r andrea at ronandandrea.com
Mon Nov 22 22:13:22 UTC 2010

Something to think about - if a thread has been marked resolved, some
others users have come back stating they have the same issue, then
continue the thread. This is a bit misleading in terms of scanning at
titles. (also, I notice many people continuing threads do not have the
same exact issue. they just think they do.)

Should we close resolved threads, especially if they have a clear answer
other users can follow?

A.

--
Andrea Rennick, writer of http://wpmututorials.com