[wp-forums] splogger in the making?

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Sun Nov 14 18:57:31 UTC 2010

I can't believe that guy is for real.  That's like going onto a law enforcement forum and posting:
"I'm looking for homes without burglar alarms where the people are on vacation so I can go in and steal their stereo system and TV, raid their fridge and let their dog out."

He has to know he won't get the answer he's looking for.  Geesh.

Joni Mueller
Pixelita Designs
http://www.pixelita.com