[wp-forums] spam queue & bozo'd users

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 21:12:02 UTC 2010

To clarify, gaz was definitely bozo'ed by us for verbally abusing the moderators on several occasions.

If we ever purposefully bozo a big-time user, we usually mention it here first, but it would be nice for some sort of ID field.

________
James Huff
http://macmanx.com
http://weblogtoolscollection.com