[wp-forums] spam queue & bozo'd users

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Nov 11 21:04:22 UTC 2010

I posted before I read the posts.

Heh.

I'd release them to the wild. Not because it's an 'We bloody well told you so!' but because it's a fix to the problem.

Posts:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-wp301-ms-on-unixplesk-cannot-run-subdomain?replies=19&view=all#post-1785095
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/heres-a-wierdie-301-subdomain-ms-knocks-out-mail-servers?replies=5&view=all#post-1785152
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/30-network-installation-creates-subdomain-but-resolves-to-server-default-page?replies=19&view=all#post-1785191