[wp-forums] spam queue & bozo'd users

Rich Pedley elfin at elfden.co.uk
Thu Nov 11 20:39:08 UTC 2010

Firstly I've cleared the queue a few times today, but have
purposefully left 3 by someone. You'll see what I mean when you view
them. Thought everyone should be aware before they got deleted.

Secondly, how do we tell if we bozo'd someone? Currently I can't see
that we can. The 'this user is a bozo' is ok, but doesn't cover ones
that are specifically bozo'ed rather than those automatically bozo'ed.
  It would be nice to have a feature where we could leave a second
'custom title' that only we could see and preferably see in the forums
rather than on just their profile page.

Rich