[wp-forums] weird...

Mark Duncan wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 3 15:41:05 UTC 2010

I spotted an admin error on the ideas section a few minutes ago, that's
now gone..

I'd assume that's likely a good indication that someone(Otto?) is
working on the site right now..

First to spot a support thread that brings up this issue, but fails to
exclude the word theme from the thread title wins a cookie... ;)

Hehe..

Mark / t31os