[wp-forums] Proposed changes

Mark / t31os wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 14 04:31:16 UTC 2010

The more the merrier in my opinion... :)

Feel free to join in on the discussions here if you have anything to
add, even if it's simply to say you like or dislike a proposed idea.

Ideas/proposals that don't get any discussion are about as useful as a
chocolate teapot, so i'll always welcome anyone who wants to share an
opinion, even if i don't agree with those opinions.

Mark