[wp-forums] Forum Rules Edits

Mark / t31os wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 12 14:38:10 UTC 2010

I'm sure it will be fine to continue from where we left off, i think
Michael's concern was primarily about one-to-one type discussion
needlessly being posted to the list.

I've been discussing this with him offlist, and i don't believe it's his
intention to take forum discussion away from the list, and i'm sure
we're all agreed, that as long as discussion remains relevant and about
the forum, then we should continue as we are and disregard his last
response.

Since we're here and discussing things, would anyone care to share an
opinion on the post i made yesterday in relation to the registration
page? :) Bad? Good?

Mark