[wp-forums] Profanity in Usernames

it's EMG its.emg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 21:10:31 UTC 2010

Definitely +1 to all things just discussed above.

If a list of 'guidelines' DO end up being written, might I suggest that all
new users be shown the guidelines upon registering and be emailed a copy of
said guidelines as part of their account registration process?

Additionally, maybe we need a perpetual forum 'Announcement' or sticky-type
post at the main forum page and on every forum page that lists said
guidelines.  Sort of how other message boards post their announcements?
Though I don't know if for some people it might seem a bit excessive?

Just a thought.

And I'm game for a discussion on amending forum guidelines for sure.

~ EMG