[wp-forums] Did the buttons from the reply box disappear for anyone else?

it's EMG its.emg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 04:37:48 UTC 2010

Thanks for the information!  I'm still using 3.0.X (I'm waaay behind and the
reason I'm still way behind is that I used to use 3.5 and experienced
problems and so I rolled back to 3.0) so I don't know how much I would be
able to help you, buuut...

Because the formatting menu is called up using Javascript (at least I'm
pretty sure it is?), is it possible that you are accidentally blocking the
formatting menu via either an extension or perhaps via the native browser
itself?

Is AdBlock for whatever unknown reason deciding that the Javascript
formatting menu needs to be blocked because it sounds like one of the
extensions is deciding that the formatting menu is block-worthy.

I'll see if I can figure out anything else!

Thanks for the info again and good luck!