[wp-forums] Could someone keep an eye on...

Mark / t31os wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 8 11:10:08 UTC 2010

Poor guy/gal, and Mel i'm not meaning to overstep you on this, but i
don't think it's appropriate for this user to be linking to a free copy
of a developers work, even if the service received was poor (this might
of been added after you viewed the thread last, so i appreciate you may
not have seen it).

I've moderated his/her last post, and dropped in a brief reply.

Should be interesting to see where this thread ends up...

Mark / t31os