[wp-forums] wp-forums Digest, Vol 58, Issue 2

Mark / t31os wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 3 16:29:04 UTC 2010

Hi,

Take a look at the names and addresses registered, it's quite possible
some of the accounts are perfectly valid and belong to other users (the
names do vary, apart from two that are clearly Shane - there's any
number of reasons to have 2, i do), they're just registered from the
same domain (we shouldn't assume one domain = one person). I'd also say
it may be worth considering that Shane may not be natively english, so
there could be some misunderstanding on his part (Maybe not to).. just
something to consider..

You know immitation is the biggest form of flattery right? ... maybe he
likes you Sam , you to Micah.. ;-)

I think there may be some assumption on our/yours/whoevers part (not
meaning to offend), and although the guy does yank my chain at times to,
he does at times offer good and valid help to other users.

Just putting my thoughts out there... ;-)