[wp-forums] mu forums going read only later today

andrea_r andrea at ronandandrea.com
Mon Jun 28 13:05:06 UTC 2010

The mu.wordpress.org forums will be read-only later today.

Please see:
http://ocaoimh.ie/mu-forums-moving/
and http://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic/18502

I don't think there will be a sudden huge influx, as activity has been
slowing down over there quite a bit in the last couple of weeks. Just
giving a heads up.

p.s - I normally stick to the multisite section (yes, it *des* make
things easier for me ;) ), but I am also subbed to the multisite and
multi-site tags. So if there's a network-related question going
unanswered elsewhere, one of those tags will usually bring me. :D

Andrea

http://wpmututorials.com