[wp-forums] Remember Me

Chris Kasten handy.solo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 13:31:59 UTC 2010

I see. So the moderator involvement should come via that forum thread?

Sorry, I don't follow the other linked blogs -- is that where I should be
watching for further updates on these initiatives? Perhaps this existing
list already used by moderators and interested participants would be a good
way to keep folks involved as well.