[wp-forums] topic count off for sub forum

Mark Duncan wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 29 08:46:24 UTC 2010

Pretty sure the other forums are ok, i tend to peep at the advanced
forum total threads every so often (so i know when there's a new
advanced topic), it's what it should be as far as i can observe. Likely
just some minor bug with thread counts on sub-forums (seeing as it's the
only sub-forum we have).

I'm sure Michael will have seen your report to the list and will look
into the problem. I just hope it's something minor/easy-to-fix, else i
invision repeated posts to the forum asking why the count is off (a
sticky in the forum could knock that on the head until the bug is
quashed if necessary).

Mark / t31os