[wp-forums] Topic Shows Nothing to Edit?

Mark Duncan wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 28 08:40:02 UTC 2010

I can confirm this issue to, it only seems to happen with posts
containing mountains of code.

What i tend to do, if i don't want to wipe out all the contents of that
post, is CTRL + C the content of the post, then hit the edit button,
paste the content in, then remove the offending content, be it code, a
link or whatever.

It has only happened twice so far, but the above approach makes a good
work around.. :)

Mark / t31os