[wp-forums] WP-Advanced Mods Only?

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 22:08:18 UTC 2010

Not a problem, I'm sure that it's actually a good thing. Can you image all the people who would use that forum just because they think their problem is advanced, when in reality it's just a plugin conflict or they skipped a step during the installation?

I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't just me.

Thanks!

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com