[wp-forums] Known Admin Bug in Posts and Pages Panel?

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 23:29:35 UTC 2010

Thanks for clearing that up, Andrew!  I'm sorry to hear that his poison has spread from the forums.  It's a real pain when these kind of people show up.  Honestly, WordPress is a free open source platform.  As developers, you can do whatever you want to.  If they don't like the platform, they don't have to use it.

I went back through my history and it looks like I un-bozoed him because I saw him helping out a few people.  How's that for irony?

I'm going to keep an eye on him for a day and reinstate the bozo if things don't improve.  If anyone feels the need to bozo him sooner, I certainly wouldn't mind.

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com
http://programnotes.wikia.com