[wp-forums] Known Admin Bug in Posts and Pages Panel?

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Fri Jul 16 10:28:52 UTC 2010

on 16/07/2010 08:43 James Huff said the following:
> Is there a known bug in the Posts and Pages admin panels that
> prevents all posts and pages from being displayed?  I do see a few
> posts about this each week, and Esmi and I are now being accused of
> "deflecting" the issue, so I was just wondering if the rest of you
> knew something we didn't.

The closest I could find was:

http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14048

and that looks like it might have been an install-specific issue.

Going back through some of the complainant's previous posts and a trac
ticket he posted on a completely different topic, it looks like he has
some sort of thing about people obfuscating and refusing to acknowledge
what *he* has defined as a bug.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net