[wp-forums] Upgrades to WordPress.org forums

Mark Duncan wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 9 10:35:05 UTC 2010

Nice work Mike.

I see the forum template carried across onto the new installation pretty
well, and that you've made a few adjustments to add back things like the
spam link in posts, etc..

Thus far, things do seem more responsive and general page load on the
backend does appear to have improved greatly.

Spotted one minor bug/annoyance in the backend, although it's rather
trivial.

http://wordpress.org/support/bb-admin/posts.php

Certain posts cause the table column to push the table width wider than
my screen can display. So i have to scroll right to see author data,
etc. Trivial though really, i'm sure i can write a little CSS to fix
that for when i'm viewing the page.

Appreciate your time spent updating the forum, thank you!.

Mark