[wp-forums] Spam... and then some

Chris Kasten handy.solo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 15:22:22 UTC 2010

Bulk delete would ROCK. I'd donate a child (1 of 3!) to such a cause...

Until we're so blessed, try this cheesy work-around. Depending on your
OS/browser... I middle-click each "Delete" link which opens it in a new tab.
I'll do a dozen or so that way. When all the new tabs are done loading then
close each one and reload the Akismet page for the next batch. Not perfect
but helps speed things along.