[wp-forums] What is this script?

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 08:31:48 UTC 2010

Crazy Egg is a heatmap visualization tool: http://www.crazyegg.com/

I imagine the powers that be put it there to keep track of which sections of wordpress.org attract the most attention when concerning clicks.

According to the script link, it looks like they chose to either cancel their Crazy Egg account or not renew it, so the code should probably be removed.

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com
http://programnotes.wikia.com