[wp-forums] Ethical practices of consultants

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 03:38:24 UTC 2010

Just to add, I'm more than happy to send a stern email to offending users, but what am I going to say? "You'd better stop doing that, or I'm going to be really mad!"

There has to be an incentive if we're seriously going to consider this.

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com
http://programnotes.wikia.com